Prairie View Student Housing Apartment Rules: A non-smoking property. All tenants and their guests, agree to avoid the use of tobacco in the house. Tenants will be evicted for non-payment of Rent, Electric, or any Violation Fees.
- No Parties Allowed (Eviction Enforced)
- No Pets Allowed (Eviction Enforced)
- No Smoking in the House (Eviction Enforced)
- Do Not Litter (Clean-up Violation Fee Charged)
- Do Not Park in Fire Zones, and None Parking Areas
- Do Not Wash or Repair Cars On The Property
- Do Not Attach Items To The Exterior Walls, Stairs, Porch, Patio
- Do Not Disturb The Peace With Loud Noises At Any Time
- Do Not Paint, Write, or Put Larger Than a Nail Hole on the Walls
- Do Not Put Stickers or Adhesive Items On Any Walls, Furniture, Appliance
- Do Not Pour Grease, Down the Sink, Drain, Toilet, Or On The Property
- Do Not Put Obstructive Or Offensive Items Anywhere On The Property
- Do Not Overload the Washing Machines & Dryers
- Do Not Keep Trash or Unsanitary Items In The Room or Any Where On The Property
- You Must Use Have Permission For Guests Who Stay More Than 2 Days
- Houses are Exterminated/Filter Changed and Inspected Quarterly.
A SMOKING PATIO AREA IS AVAILABLE FOR SMOKERS.